- → You can call us any time. Whether you call our fully-staffed office at (210) 822-6070 our San Antonio Area Manager Gary Lloyd at (512) 784-4767, someone will always be available to take your call.
- → You'll work with the same core, local team from start to finish. Your lead service professional will hand-pick the right crew for your job - and they will be the team that works on your new roof from start to finish. And, we assign teams based on location - which means that your crew is always nearby in case you have a question or need a repair on your new composition roof.
- → Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Upon completion of your composite roof installation, our owner, Doug, will personally follow up with you to ensure that you're happy with our work - and with your new roof.
Installing Your Composition Roof
Composition roofing is a popular alternative to "traditional" shingles. You get the aesthetic appeal of a clean look with the enhanced durability of a manufactured product. In fact, your composition roof from M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows should last a good 30-50 years. Composition shingles are manufactured in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes to enhance the look of your San Antonio area home. Because composition roofing is made mostly of reclaimed materials, it is also sustainable and environmentally sound.
When it comes to installing composition roofs, our 30 years of experience shows:
- → Our GAF Master Elite professionals can install your new composition roof in a single day, from initial prep work to thorough clean-up. We sweep your property with high-powered magnets to make sure we pick up any loose nails, and we haul away all your old roofing materials, too.
- → We don't use nail guns. Our roofers/roofing professionals hand-nail every composition shingle on your new roof. Hand-nailing helps ensure correct pressure and proper placement of the nails. We've seen the problems that nail guns can cause in composition roofing projects: too much pressure can shoot the nail through the shingle, and incorrect placement of the nail creates a hole in the shingle.
With proper maintenance, your composition roof should look great and last for up to 50 years - and we'll work with you to keep it that way. Notice something amiss on your composition roof? Have a question or concern? Call us right away for professional attention, as flawed roof shingles can lead to other roof damage.
Replacing Your Roof After a Storm?
Before we begin installing your new composition roof, we'll help you work with your insurance company to determine an insurance loss. If your San Antonio home sustained damage after a storm or a fire, you're most likely eligible for an insurance claim. (Call us for more information on Insurance Claim Assistance.)