Benefits of a New Metal Roof
Thanks to advances in technology, today?s metal roofing features appeal to homeowners:
- → Customization: Easily match your new metal roof to your home's unique aesthetics. A wide variety of common roof styles are available such as aluminum roof panels, slate style, standing seam, and wood shake style.
- → Durability, Longevity & Safety: Enjoy your nearly maintenance-free metal roof for 2-3 times longer than other roofing materials? your fire- and weather-resistant metal roof will last through the next 30-50 years.
- → Energy Savings: Your new metal roof from M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows could even earn a tax credit through the federal government's Energy Star program, reducing your taxes dollar-for-dollar. Call us to find out if your new roofing project qualifies.
- → Fast Installation: M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows can install your new metal roof in one day. Metal roofing options are available in large sheets that install quickly. The lightweight material doesn't require additional structural reinforcements, so installation is often faster - and less expensive - than other roofing materials. And, of course, our installation includes a thorough clean-up of your property, from picking up discarded nails to hauling away the old roofing material.
Roofing with Personalized Care
Don't Forget Insurance!
- → Most homeowner's insurance policies cover roof replacement in cases of weather or fire damage. Before we begin, we'll help you work with your insurer to determine if your new metal roof is eligible for a claim.
- → Call the fully-staffed office of M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows at (210) 822-6070 to arrange your free in-home consultation. You'll meet with your lead service professional, who'll walk you through all the steps in installing your new metal roof. Once we begin your job, you'll get his direct cellphone number in case you have specific questions.
- → The roofing professionals assigned to your job concentrate on particular locations around the city. That means that your team is always close to your home throughout your project and can quickly address any unforeseen situations that might arise. And San Antonio Area Manager Gary Lloyd is always available to you at (512) 784-4767.
- → Our owner, Doug, personally contacts every customer upon completion of your project. He cares about your satisfaction with your new metal roof and wants to make sure your experience with our company is second-to-none.