- * Composition roofing, Metal (standing seam, slate style, wood shake style, and more)
- * Shingles & tiles (concrete and clay)
- * Energy-efficient roofs (including Eco-Star products)
- * Special materials (Decra stone coated steel roofing, slate, and more)
When to Replace Your Roof
How do you know it's time for a new roof for your San Antonio home? Call M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows if you notice any of these warning signs:
- * Excessive energy costs
- * Mildew, mold or exterior decay
- * Dark spots on your roof
- * Missing, cracking, or curling shingles
- * Leaking in the attic
- * Staining on interior ceilings or walls
- * Blistering or peeling paint
30 Years of Customer Satisfaction
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows is dedicated to installing high-quality roofs. With 30,000 roofing projects under our belts, we're proud that many of our technicians have been with us since we opened our doors in 1983. We're so confident in your satisfaction that we require no money down, ask for no payment until your roof is 100% completed, and extend a lifetime warranty on labor defects for every roof we install.
Family-owned and operated, M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows is dedicated to high-caliber customer service. Doug, our owner, personally calls every customer to make sure that the workmanship and service are second to none. You'll notice the M & M difference right away:
- * When you call, we answer. Our fully-staffed office will take your call, and San Antonio Area Manager Gary Lloyd is available at (512) 784-4767 anytime you have questions.
- * During your initial consultation, you'll meet your lead roof installation professional and get his direct phone number for any concerns along the way. He'll be the same person to oversee the entire job, from hiring the crew to verifying the finishing touches.
- * Before we begin your roofing installation or roof repair, we check your homeowner's insurance to see if you are eligible for a claim. If so, we'll even assist with the claims process.
- * We honor active and retired military personnel with a "Roofs for Troops" discount on your roofing project. We're also proud to support the community through Habitat for Humanity and Extreme Makeover.