- → We value your time: That's why we give you multiple options for contacting us. Call our fully-staffed office at (210) 822-6070, your lead professional (whose cellphone number you'll get when we start your project), or San Antonio Area Manager Gary Lloyd at (512) 784-4767.
- → We value your investment: Our contractors only use siding materials with substantial manufacturers' warranties to ensure lasting quality. We guarantee our workmanship with a lifetime labor warranty on all siding we install, and our no-money-down payment policy means you don't pay until your project's 100% complete.
- → We value your opinions: When your siding project is finished, our owner, Doug, will call you to make sure you're satisfied with your new siding.
The Lasting Beauty of Wood Siding
- → Wooden siding brings old-world charm to your architecture, whether you're updating an older home or putting the finishing touches on a new build. The siding experts at M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will ensure that your wooden siding is properly sealed and thoroughly protected upon installation. Some wooden siding is even pre-primed for quicker installation and enhanced durability, meaning fewer future maintenance worries.
- → Wood siding comes in an array of finishes and styles, from horizontal siding like clapboards, shakes, and shingles to vertical siding like board & batten.
- → The siding experts at M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows have 30 years of experience to guide your selection. We know what wood options and species are available to San Antonio area homeowners and appropriate for our climate.
Maintaining Your Wood Siding
With proper maintenance, your new wood siding from M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will protect your San Antonio home for many. We perform maintenance services, from major repair work to these common types of simple periodic upkeep:
- → Painting/caulking to maintain structural integrity and aesthetic value
- → Power-washing to prevent stains
- → Sealing/staining to fend off moisture and fading