Many of our certified window and door installers have been with us since the first day we opened the doors of our family-owned business in 1983. So we know how to guide your selection by discussing some of the critical elements of the job:
- → Which replacement window and door materials will best fit your home: aluminum windows and doors, vinyl windows and doors, or wood windows and doors.
- → Whether to replace your old single-pane windows and doors with double-pane upgrades.
- → Whether to choose different replacement window ratings for your south-facing windows and doors vs. north-facing ones.
- → Whether your window and door replacement project includes any "specialty items" such as French doors or picture windows.
Thirty Years of Satisfied Customers
You'll notice the little things we do to put YOU first:
Fire? Storm Damage?
Were your windows and doors damaged by fire or severe weather? M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will help you work with your homeowner's insurer to see if your project is covered under your policy. If so, we can even assist you in filing a claim.
- → We encourage your calls. Contact a member of our fully-staffed office at (210) 822-6070 or San Antonio Area Manager Gary Lloyd at (512) 784-4767 at any point throughout your window and door installation. We extend a lifetime warranty on labor defects on every window and door we install, and our no-payment (and no money down) policy means that you don't pay until your project is completed to your satisfaction.
- → We believe in continuity of service. During you first consultation, you'll meet your lead service professional and get his direct cellphone number. He'll be the one to compile your installation team, oversee the installation process, and complete the final installation inspection.
- → We make sure you're happy. At the completion of your window and door replacement, you'll get a call from our owner, Doug, to make sure you?re 100% satisfied.